During this difficult time for the event managers (and not only), it is fundamental that companies with a digital background like Digivents develop tools to simplify discussions and relations between specialists not only in the event industry, but also in the scientific and management world. Still keeping physical distance.
This is the reason why Digivents is integrating in his platform a new functionality that will give you the chance to manage virtual and hybrid events and keep all the advantages of our pre-event management: the result is the Virtual Event Room
With Digivents you will be able to choose the kind of event depending on your need: Live Streaming or Web Meeting/Webinar. In details:
– Webinar is primarily used for educational events (webinar= web seminar) and for corporate meeting. This kind of virtual event allows you to handle a conference independently by using an external platform for video and audio conferencing
– Live Streaming is a simultaneously recorded and broadcast show with speakers standing on a virtual or real stage and presenting their topics with slides, videos, discussions or interviews, such as a traditional convention
After choosing the type of your event, you will be able to customize the Virtual Event Room by uploading graphics and content.
Digivents is compliant to GDPR and give our customer the chance to:
– manage all the pre-event activities creating a personalized registration form, sending email to participants (save the date, invitations, automatic confirmation and reminder) and tracking all the attendees logged in the virtual room (check-in), such as an on site event
– interact with attendees during the event by using Q&A, Surveys, Instant Poll. Results will be as always available in real time with the aim of creating a discussion between participants
– enrich user experience providing content directly in the Virtual Room or in the native event app, customizable depending on the type of the participant if necessary
– organise private webinar or web meeting with the native tools of Digivents web conference or integrating an external platform for video and audio conferencing (eg Zoom, Google Meet, Teams, Webex, etc…).
– handle follow up activities and create evaluation surveys after every session, in a fast and easy way
– last but not least, the post event stage allows you to analyse data and statistics,
All in one platform, as always.